We've already discussed some of the Holiday sets from Sephora. More have released and I wanted to give you some gift ideas in different price ranges of things that might be "the perfect gift" for certain someones. These are mainly makeup related but there are tons of skin care sets as well that would be good gift ideas too.
This next set is the over $20- $40 range.
This set is $40 and above.
- 0.085 oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Clear Brow Gel
- 0.04 oz Full-size Ardency Inn MODSTER Smooth Ride Supercharged eyeliner in Gold
- 0.15 oz bareMinerals Mini READY™ Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent
- Full-size Beautyblender® micro.mini sponge applicator
- 0.34 oz Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector™ in Opal
- 0.04 oz Bite Beauty BB for Lips in Flush
- 0.24 oz Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black eau de parfum rollerball
- 0.4 oz Full-size Formula X Nail Color in Fahrenheit
- 0.33 oz Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
- 0.16 oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 0.12 oz Julep Freedom™ Polymer Top Coat
- 0.10 oz Lancôme Paris Lip Lover in 355 Framboise Etoile
- 1 oz Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in Nude
- 1 oz Living Proof Prime Style Extender
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen® truth serum® collagen booster
- 0.07 oz SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Mono eye shadow in #32 Pop Idol
- 0.25 oz Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 in Light/Medium
- 0.07 oz Stila Convertible Color in Peony
- 0.11 oz Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer in Park Ave Princess™
- 0.17 oz Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
-0.10 oz Studded Kiss Lipstick in Archangel (matte burnt red)
-0.04 oz Lightening Liner in Jett (metallic black with silver shimmer)
-0.27 oz Immortal Lash 24-Hour Mascara in Black
Monarch Eyeshadow Palette
Those last three I just copied off the Sephora site cause it was a lot of product.
Keep in mind, that the Friends and Family sale will be in November. That's 20% off your purchase. Links are provided for each set to take you directly to the page their on, on the Sephora website. All images are from Sephora, obviously.
I'm from Tennessee. I'm a makeup and skincare lover. I have always enjoyed creating looks but I love to help people with product knowledge and application even more. I've been able to start blogging and do these things I love because God has seen fit to bless me with the opportunity. Thanks for stopping by and visiting with me!