Alright everyone, it's that time of year. Sephora Friends and Family event starts TOMORROW on the 3rd. I have a previous post where I really go in depth, which I will link here, of what I think would be great buys or what I personally would get. This is going to be a quick top 10 post though of things I would get, taking into consideration what is new and what is going to be the best deal. Of course skincare comes first for me andddddddd.....there's something special for you guys as well.
Starting with skincare:
1) My number one thing would be the Algenist Liquid Collagen. I have pretty much went through mine. I have maybe 1/4 left of it. This really has changed my skin. It's made it so much smoother, and my fine lines have been drastically reduced. I'm just in love with it. The texture is fantastic and absorbs so easily without leaving the skin parched and it's ideal for people who like to layer skin care products (like me) and ideal for those who love more simple routines. It's easily my stand out product of the year..
That being said Algenist, whom I've loved working with every time we have, has been so kind and offered to give one of you guys a full size Liquid Collagen. So there will be a giveaway, as soon as this goes up on my blog, over on my instagram (@lovemascara) from the 2nd-9th. Now, Sephora is running two sales this year both of them are 20% off the first one is from the 3rd-6th. The second one starts the 10th and goes till the 15th. So you'll have two opportunities to get 20% off Liquid Collagen and 1 chance to win it. The rules will be specified over on my instagram (and they'll be simple). Good luck to all of you and thank you Algenist!!
2) My second pick is another stand alone product. It's Sunday Riley Juno Oil. This comes in two sizes and it's a fantastic antioxidant. It's actually quite amazing when your skin really needs some love or you've been slacking, you can use Juno and it's like it gives life back to your skin. It's is an all time favorite. This is 0.5 oz for $45 or 1.18 oz for $90.
3) Come C About Me set from Drunk Elephant ($88) is my 3rd pick because I love this Vitamin C serum and it's in a set that is only $8 more than if you bought the Vitamin C on it's own. You get a full sized Firma C serum and then you get 3 deluxe sizes of their Cleanser, Sunscreen, and B-Hydra Gel. Drunk Elephant came hard with the sets this year, so I picked this one because Vitamin C and antioxidants are so important and I want to stress that. However, they have great sets out if you like the TLC Framboos there is a set for that, they have the Let's Dew It set which has their Lala Retro Whipped Cream and Marula Oil with B Hydra. Plus, a whole set of full sizes called the Trunk. Which is insane. They also have little duos too if you aren't sure what you want and don't want to spend a ton of money.
4) Sunday Riley Power Duo is my 4th pick because it has Good Genes which is Lactic Acid serum for acid exfoliation or toning. It also has Luna which is mild form of Retinol. They are great starting points to lead you into the world of retinols and acids. They are both half sizes in here. I find they last a good while. Of course you can buy them on their own. They also have a set which is called Bright Young Thing which is Good Genes, The CEO Rapid Flash Vitamin C serum, and a deluxe size of Tidal Water Cream. There is an even smaller set that is the Ceramic Cleanser and a small deluxe size of Good Genes if you'd rather just give it a try.
5) Last this for skincare that I would recommend is the Sephora Favorites Skincare set ($44) This has a lot of great products in it. Everything from cleansers to treatments to masks. It has fantastic brands like Farmacy, Drunk Elephant, Youth To The People, Herbivore, etc. It really is a set of the best of the best. I don't have an issue with anything in it and I think it's a steal at $44 so why not get another 20% off of that. I will say the treatments in here can be a little intense so be sure to read the instructions before you start using something.
Moving into makeup:
6) Makeup is difficult because it's different for everyone. However, I do have some basics that I think are always a win/win and a great time to replenish or try something you've been dying to try but maybe it was just too costly. So for me especially it's foundation. Like me myself, I'm going to buy the YSL All Hours Matte Full Coverage Foundation ($58). I have a sample of it and I really do love it so I'm going to get it. I'm also interested in the Huda Beauty Faux Filter Foundation ($40). There's also a Guerlain foundation I'm interested in. So I definitely would pick up a foundation if you've been wanting one. Same goes for concealer. Basically get your base situated first if you need to.
7) There are a lot of great lip sets out from the Sephora Favorites to Burberry, Bite Beauty, Dior, NARS, and so on. Literally it's like everyone came out with like a 4-6 colors of mini sized liquid lipsticks or actual lipticks this holiday season. More than I've ever seen. Especially from the high end scale. Which I love seeing.
8) Eyes would be my next thing to think about. I personally am interested in the Sephora Pro palettes that are HUGE with so many colors and have really good reviews. I believe they're around $65. If you have been wanting something more pricey like Natasha Denona palettes, Marc Jacobs, Pat McGrath, etc now would be the time to get it. That being said you can't go wrong with Anastasia Modern Renaissance and I happen to really like the new PRISM Palette form them.
9) I really love the Stila Magnificent Metals glitters and they have two sets out but one is Eye for Elegance set. ($45) This has 6 deluxe sized glitters and all the good ones. So if you like glitter, OR if you are intimidated by it, try these and I think you'll really love it.
10) The Sephora Favorites sets of whatever you like. Normally they do pick the most popular brands and products. So whether it's the lashes and mascara set, the lip sets, the glow set which is all highlighters. There is something for everyone and a variety of formulas and colors for you to try and discover what you like and they're never too badly priced in the first place. They also have a whole set that has a little bit of every category in it. So definitely check out the "value set" link on the Sephora page.
So that's it. I hope this was quicker for you and I hope it helped. Don't forget to enter the giveaway on my Instagram! Good luck and happy shopping.
I'm a makeup and skincare lover. I have always enjoyed creating looks but I love to help people with product knowledge and application even more. I've been able to do these things because God has seen fit to bless me with the opportunity.
Click to set custom HTML